Cornish SS2, G2 or toptone lightdrive

jeffnl71
Hi maties, if possible, a layout of a Cornish SS2, Cornish G2 or a Toptone lightdrive would be absolutely awesome if thats cool and you have the time. I'm loving my Cornish buffer and would like to taste some more cornish delights.
Thanks for your brilliant site guys, I love it!

Re: Cornish SS2, G2 or toptone lightdrive

Effectsiation
Just in case the guys don't get around to it, Harold has done layouts for both the SS-2 and G-2 and I believe the Light Drive is just a copy of the SS2:

http://www.sabrotone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/CornishSS2.gif

http://www.sabrotone.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/CornishG2.gif

Re: Cornish SS2, G2 or toptone lightdrive

jeffnl71
Cool, thanks for that mate! I'll check it out. Have a top day.

Re: Cornish SS2, G2 or toptone lightdrive

mirosol
I think Mark this one qued...
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Re: Cornish SS2, G2 or toptone lightdrive

Yes I did the Toptone Lightdrive from a first draft schematic that was wrong.  That's been corrected now, so I'll update the old layout at some point

Re: Cornish SS2, G2 or toptone lightdrive

jeffnl71
That would be fantastic! Cheers guys.

Re: Cornish SS2, G2 or toptone lightdrive

Jon Rep
I just built the Cornish SS2 from Sabro Tone layout supplied by the above links. It worked first go and is a very nice pedal that works very well with the Cornish Buffer.  ie  makes your playing very  Alive.  Thanks for the Cornish request. I will Now build the Cornish G2.   All the Best.  Great Site.  Great Blokes Mark And Miro.