D*A*M fuzz

I just got my first D*A*M pedal yesterday. An FZ-678. It's based on the Zonk Machine and as you would expect the build quality and sound are perfection! It's got a lot of clarity and bite. Smooth decay with no trace of annoying artifacts. This thing can get pretty bright but the filter will smooth it right out, so it's pretty easy to dial in to your setup. Did I mention it sounds badass?

 photo 5E086D52-1FD7-4C23-A860-15539EC25847_zpsfs4tbgw8.jpg

I know we're not all fans here but I figured I'd share because this thing is pretty cool

Re: D*A*M fuzz

bogey
Ooooh, Travis that is very nice. I'm green with envy.

Congrats on a nice score.

Gut shots?..................just askin'

Re: D*A*M fuzz

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
that's a beauty man!
really cool..

how did you do the labeling&painting?

Re: D*A*M fuzz

Silver Blues
I don't think he did, cause it's an original (right?)

Re: D*A*M fuzz

Yep. It's an original, one of 25 or 21 I think. When tarvis got that I stumbled into and bought a 78 gibson rd artist bass, that's factory white, so it was custom done for the original owner. Right now I'm going through and repairing & refinishing it. Working in having pickups made special for it too. I'm going to post it when she's ready. Right now Travis and I stumbled into so crazy shit out of nowhere.

Re: D*A*M fuzz

Yeah I didn't build this I bought it directly from David. He made 5 and this is the only one he offered to the masses. I happened to be looking at his forum right when he posted this, and I messaged him right away and nabbed it. So I didn't have to win an eBay auction to get it

This is not my photo, but here is David's photo of the guts. I'm too busy playing with it to open up the enclosure
 photo 8B406E7A-EDA4-46A1-AF48-0EABACF72653_zpsgbsilsij.jpg