DAM Ezekiel / No Frills version

cylens
well I needed a fat and no brainer bass OD to blend with a very treble fuzz. I took it as an exercise to draw my first layout (well, a Dwarfcraft Great destroyer doesn't count, doest it?). it's verified.

I've tried several dual op-amps, and TL062 was what worked best for me for this task, but really, differences are subtle

Re: DAM Ezekiel / No Frills version

Nice one, thanks for sharing

Re: DAM Ezekiel / No Frills version

Chris H
Great idea, I shall build this one. Thanks for sharing it.

Re: DAM Ezekiel / No Frills version

Alamondm
I know this is an old post but I Built this, love it. One of my favorites now. Thanks for sharing.