DAM Greasebox with Inverter

got a little board, so i took the time to tweak marks layout for the DAM greasebox by adding an onboard inverter for it so you can daisy chain it without having to make a separate board for the inverter. enjoy.

Re: DAM Greasebox with Inverter

MOPO
Hello,
 It's interesting, I will test this in a while, can you if it pleases you specify which IC you used?
 thank you
 @ +

Re: DAM Greasebox with Inverter

Silver Blues
ICL7660S. It's for a voltage inverter. Be very certain you get one with the "S" designator.

Re: DAM Greasebox with Inverter

Oop. I'll fix that and add it to the layout. Can't believe I forgot to put that. You want the usual 7660s IC.

Re: DAM Greasebox with Inverter

MOPO

Re: DAM Greasebox with Inverter

Re: DAM Greasebox with Inverter

MOPO

Re: DAM Greasebox with Inverter

Thanks man, good catch. I think when I kept revising it I had 14 cuts and didn't realize I didn't change it. I'll make the edit tonight.