DEMO VIDEO ONE KNOB FUZZ

MOPO

Re: DEMO VIDEO ONE KNOB FUZZ

Chris60601
Crap!!!
A TEISCO?!?!?!  I havent heard that word in ......
That happened to be my first electric guitar. It came in a case that had a built in amp.

Lawdy - the action on that puppy had to be 1/2 inch, LOL!!!

 Nice video by the way, well done!

Cheers
Chris
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: DEMO VIDEO ONE KNOB FUZZ

MOPO
Hello,

the teisco guitars of the 60s are nice guitars and are found for a few hundred euros.
I find nice mics and I love to play with.

thank you for the video

@ +

Re: DEMO VIDEO ONE KNOB FUZZ

Frank_NH
Great job with the pedal and video!  Keep 'em coming...

Re: DEMO VIDEO ONE KNOB FUZZ

Re: DEMO VIDEO ONE KNOB FUZZ

MOPO

Re: DEMO VIDEO ONE KNOB FUZZ

Heath
Chris60601 wrote
A TEISCO?!?!?!  I havent heard that word in
Heh!  I got 2 Teiscos and a little blue Telestar that plays like a damn monster but looks very silly being played by me.  I look like a Sasquatch playing a 3/4 scale.