DEMO VIDEO RUB A DUB Reverb and seeks a solution for switching BTDR2H

DEMO VIDEO RUB A DUB Reverb and seeks a solution for switching BTDR2H

MOPO
Hello

fairly complete video demo rub a dub reverb on breadboard according to the site layout.
I have tried a few options and you will see the difference between an average BTDR 2H and short.
If somebody in the switcher solution for a medium to short BTDR I'm interested because the 2 are good and I 'not choose :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vRdIjRt070&feature=youtu.be

@+

Re: DEMO VIDEO RUB A DUB Reverb and seeks a solution for switching BTDR2H

induction
The brick has one input and two outputs, and the outputs tie together after a pair of 4k7 mixing resistors. You can easily switch bricks with a 2PDT, just switch the outputs after the mixing resistors, and the leave power and ground connected on both bricks at all times. If you use a toggle then you don't need an led because the toggle direction will tell you which brick is active, but you can always add an led with a 3PDT if you like.

It will almost certainly pop, and pretty loud. If you don't switch in the middle of a song that's not so bad, but a pulldown resistor tied to Vref on the brick input should cure it. You might need a pulldown tied to ground where you switch the brick outputs as well, but you might not. Try it on the breadboard and see.

Re: DEMO VIDEO RUB A DUB Reverb and seeks a solution for switching BTDR2H

MOPO
Hello

I'm not sure I understood everything but I will do tests on the breadboard

Information about the brig

• Pin 1: must receive a regulated + 5V supply
• Pin 2: must be connected to the power supply ground
• Pin 3: signal input
• Pin 4: Signal ground
• Pin 5: 1 output
• Pin 6: Output 2 (for stereo reverb)

Thank you
@ +

Re: DEMO VIDEO RUB A DUB Reverb and seeks a solution for switching BTDR2H

induction
Short version: Only pins 3, 5, and 6 need to be switched. In the rub-a-dub, both pins 5 and 6 are used, even though it isn't stereo. But both of those outputs can be switched together one one pole, since their signals are combined after the mixing resistors. Put the switch on the junction of those resistors, not on the pins themselves. The rest of the pins can remain connected all the time.

Re: DEMO VIDEO RUB A DUB Reverb and seeks a solution for switching BTDR2H

MOPO
Hello,
I have made several test but I can not do ............
No single switch these I have a sore head shot :) I'll stay on the medium with 2.2 nf option.

thanks anyway
@ +