DIYLC on Mavericks = problem, help?

Geiri
Hey guys, is anyone here running DIYLC on Mavericks? I recently set one of my laptops up from scratch and DIYLC is having problems. I can't store templates and the "cut" symbol doesn't work. It just displays a little line.

I had Mavericks before and it worked but now it doesn't. So any suggestions? I can't be bothered to use it especially if templates aren't working. Unless someone can send me templates and I'll import them into it manually, which is fine by me!

Cheers!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: DIYLC on Mavericks = problem, help?

negativefx
Uninstall and reinstall the Java Runtime...  DIYLC is pure java so any platform problems are going to come from the runtime, not the app.

If you're still having problems, try the latest Java 1.6, or 1.7....

Re: DIYLC on Mavericks = problem, help?

toddvirgil
I had a ton of problems with it on my windows PC until I reinstalled my OS. then it worked fine -- I think the Java runtime environment can be a bit of a pain sometimes...

Re: DIYLC on Mavericks = problem, help?

Geiri
I've uninstalled and reinstalled Java. No luck. Same exact problem.

Edit: tried it on two Macs now and the problem is exactly the same. This is really frustrating because I need to use DIYLC.
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: DIYLC on Mavericks = problem, help?

borntwisted
Might be worth checking what version of DIYLC you have and if it requires a particular version of Java.