Decided to delete the Layouts and Troubleshooting sections

Decided to delete the Layouts and Troubleshooting sections

Thinking about it, they could cause confusion as to where questions should be posted and as we want those kind of discussions on the layout threads on the blog I thought the forum would be better without them.  Requests can still be made because this is perfect for that, and of course we can talk about anything in the Open Forum anyway, so let's see how it goes like this.

If anyone has any suggestions of how this can be made better or more useful then by all means throw them across to us.

Re: Decided to delete the Layouts and Troubleshooting sections

pyr0
I agree, it's best to keep trouble shooting problems to the relevant post on the main blog. Keep all the good info in the one place.

Re: Decided to delete the Layouts and Troubleshooting sections

Milkit
I've noticed the site map function has gone too mate. Is that something you wanted to get rid of as well Mark?  I find that function very useful for finding past layouts built buddy. Or is it available via the forum & I've just not found it?  Any chance it could go back as the radio button it had please matey?
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Decided to delete the Layouts and Troubleshooting sections

No the Site Map will come back.  The problem with the site map is that I have to update it manually and it's well out of date now, so I want to get it up to date before I repost it

Re: Decided to delete the Layouts and Troubleshooting sections

Milkit
Ah cool! Thanks Mark.
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!