Deep Trip BOG - Verified

anders
This post was updated on .
Looks like a cool Fuzz Face derivate.
Schematic at Pedal PCB
*Edit* Now verified

Re: Deep Trip BOG

Mulekicker
Awesome. Every time I see a new pcb that bugg made that I want on vero, boom, Anders to the rescue! Thanks! Will build this up when I get some time.

Re: Deep Trip BOG

BetterOffShred
There was a good thread going on DiYSB about this a while back and the man himself chimed in about the low pass design. I threw up some ideas but it never got resolved.. I would love this one for sure.   Thanks Anders

Re: Deep Trip BOG

Hozy31
Call it verified. Great Fuzz. Thanks for the layout anders, great job! I think you will find that thread is on FSB not DIYSB
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Deep Trip BOG

anders
Awesome, thanks for verifying!

Re: Deep Trip BOG

BetterOffShred
Man I'm glad it's verified!!   I am going to build this right away!  Thanks Anders!

Here is what I was talking about Hozy
www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=119121.msg1110426#msg1110426

:)

Re: Deep Trip BOG

Hozy31
OK, couldn't find that thanks. Here is the FSB thread http://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22263&p=270320&hilit=bog#p270320
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Deep Trip BOG - Verified

TFletcher
Just built this and its working great. Any rule of thumb on the trimmer setting?