Devi Ever Dark Boost

aelling
Dissect the Hyperion and you get a Dark Boost going into a 33/Silver Crank, here is the Dark Boost. What you could build is this one and the 33/Silver Crank into one box and have full control of the "Hyperion", if you do remember the DB goes into the 33/SC circuit.

Don't be discouraged by the video, this actually has a nice wooly drive once cranked.

Description from Effectsdatabase.com:
Bass heavy boost and drive.
Fattens up bright guitars and amps.
Overloads bass rigs in the sweetest kind of ways.
Works well with bass, guitar, vocals, synths, drums, and anything else you can run through it.

Devi demo (there weren't many)

Layout

Re: Devi Ever Dark Boost

aelling
Forgot to add that this layout is verified

Re: Devi Ever Dark Boost

BetterOffShred
The 10k and the jumper change places in the layout and the holes and jumper board.. but it's all the same ;)

I built one to run after the Hyperion like a custom I saw on YouTube.  Pretty dece boost really.  Thanks aelling!

Re: Devi Ever Dark Boost

aelling
hehe, nicely spotted. Corrected. Thanks