Devi Ever Hounds Tooth - unverified

aelling
This post was updated on .
UPDATE January 1, 2022: Saw this on the effectslayout site and they used a schematic traced by maskaudioelectronics (on insta), all I used for my layout was the information that is in the DeviEverDIYinfo.pdf file. I figured I'd make a new layout from the schematic.

Description from Effectsdatabase.com:
A gated fuzz with the lowest fidelity of any devi ever fuzz. Absolutely no sustain. Notched wah and osctavia sounds at various settings. A squawky almost envelope filter sound when attacked just right. Dozens of weird textures depending on where you are playing on your guitar and what pickups you are using. Designed with lo-fi video game music enthusiasts in mind.  Controls:      Volume knob : Controls the outbound gain of the fuzz circuit, and there is a lot of gain on tap. Use it loud to push an amp into overdrive or boost lead parts. Be careful though, it can get very loud on an amp with lots of head room!     Intensity knob : Controls the amount of forward signal going into the fuzz circuit. This control acts similarly to the sustain, or drive knob, on other dirt boxes.

Brett Kingman demo

New Unverified Layout added January 1, 2022

Re: Devi Ever Hounds Tooth

MOPO

Re: Devi Ever Hounds Tooth

GrooveChampion
I am starting to wonder if she is just rebranding the same pedal

Re: Devi Ever Hounds Tooth

aelling
GrooveChampion wrote
I am starting to wonder if she is just rebranding the same pedal
That's her schtick, most of her effects are the same circuits just flip/remove/add/try different transistors and you have a new effect.

Re: Devi Ever Hounds Tooth

aelling
Updated layout to match schematic traced from an actual pedal, layout is unverified.