Devi Ever Stone and Atomizer

Esppse
Hey,

I've built nearly all the Devi Ever FX, does anyone have the Stone or the Atomizer down?

A gut shot of the pedal would be cool too, I may be able to draw it up.

Thanks

Re: Devi Ever Stone and Atomizer

Fuzz Prince Of Bel Air
The Stone is "a Soda Meiser going into a Dark Boost."

I've breadboarded it, and it sounds just like in the vid.

Re: Devi Ever Stone and Atomizer

Esppse
Oh awesome thanks! I'll check that out, BTW do you know how to get the Devi Noise floor switches? Apparently that's a soda meiser, with additional functionality.

Re: Devi Ever Stone and Atomizer

Fuzz Prince Of Bel Air
Esppse wrote
BTW do you know how to get the Devi Noise floor switches? Apparently that's a soda meiser, with additional functionality.
Is this what you're looking for?
http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s110.photobucket.com/user/workformom/media/vfmsmschematic.gif.html

Re: Devi Ever Stone and Atomizer

Esppse
I am deeply appreciative of the help youve given me! Now off to soldering. Thanks!

Re: Devi Ever Stone and Atomizer

aelling
Thought I already did a layout of the Stone, but I didn't.

Anyway, I posted it here
http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Devi-Ever-Stone-tp43803.html

Re: Devi Ever Stone and Atomizer

Esppse
Ah great layout thanks! Would we happen to be able to get the Atomizer anytime soon? I know it's a new generation unit from Devi Ever. It just rips like crazy.

Re: Devi Ever Stone and Atomizer

aelling
Sorry, I don't know what it is.