Diezel Einstein footswitch

Geiri
Hey guys, I need someone who can dig up the way to wire a dual footswitch for the Diezel Einstein amp.

Switch one switches between channels
Switch two switches between the two masters

They need to have separate TS outputs. Not a single TRS output.

I'm just wondering if it's a simple, standard wiring like most amps use, or something different?
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Diezel Einstein footswitch

Surgeon
Try it out first... just plug a guitar cable in the 1/4'' and short the tip to the sleeve... if it works, it's standard latching principle that applies...

I managed to build one for my Rectoverb with a 5-pin DIN plug so I'm guessing, unless the amp doesn't work with the ts shorting test, it's pretty simple stuf...

Re: Diezel Einstein footswitch

negativefx
I'd use Surgeon's method.  I have found variances in the behavior of the typical switches though.  A Fender doesn't work on an Orange and vice versa.  I can provide the Fender and Orange diagrams if you need them.