Diode switch with a SPDT?

JaviCAP
Administrator
I'm building right now a Pharaoh but I have no DPDT, just a SPDT for the diosde switching.

Would be posible to use it like this?

BR

Re: Diode switch with a SPDT?

dexxyy
looks to me that all diodes would be connected at once,
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: Diode switch with a SPDT?

dexxyy
It is doable. connect the sym diodes to switch lug1 and the asym diodes to switch lug3 and the sw2 wire to lug2, solder separate wires to the ends of the diodes and run them both back to highs1,2. heatshrink or tape the diodes. should work.
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: Diode switch with a SPDT?

JaviCAP
Administrator
I get it, Dexxyy. Thanks a lot!