Dirty Little Secret MKIII

Geiri
YouTube Video

Anyone liking the sound of this?
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Dirty Little Secret MKIII

Madferret
Looks pretty tasty to me, although I think Andy from Pro Guitar Shop may think he's a bit of a rock star with all the overly stylised camera angles.

Re: Dirty Little Secret MKIII

Jon the Art Guy
aww now, that's just the director trying to get into movies. Andy's the Stig of guitar stuff. A reliable and ubertalented robot.

Re: Dirty Little Secret MKIII

Rolf Poti
Take a look at 4:15  !
They have made it pretty hard to trace : P

Re: Dirty Little Secret MKIII

Ross
I'm gonna guess they slapped an actual Marshall tonestack onto the DLS mu-amp design. I have no idea what they did in the Super Bass mode.

Re: Dirty Little Secret MKIII

Geiri
Maybe Jack Deville taught then how to make a proper PCB since he was working with them recently.