Drilling templates

Freppo
Anyone has any drilling templates to share?
That would be ace!

/ Fredrik
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: Drilling templates

Madferret
If you want some templates drawing up, just let me know what layout they're for and I'll knock some up in photoshop.

Re: Drilling templates

Rolf Poti
I think madbean have some drilling layouts

Re: Drilling templates

Freppo
Found the drilling templates from Madbean :)
Those will give me a good base to start from.

Thanks both of you!
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: Drilling templates

Vince
This is a great freebie for pedal templates and graphics. Totally free too. It's a bit of a leaning curve but once you get the grip of it it's pretty cool. There is a really good video demo I'll link too.

http://www.gimp.org/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5Yem7yHkUE

Re: Drilling templates

dodido
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Drilling templates

Milkit
Vince, that tutorial was the fucking skills mate!  Nice one, thanks duder
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Drilling templates

Vince
Haha, no worries Milkit. I couldn't tell my arse from my elbow for days until I came across that tutorial video. Those graphic design things are a head f@ck at the best of times.

Re: Drilling templates

Milkit
Agreed!  I really should know how to use software of this ilk by now, but then the graphics of the pedal are (for me at least) most definitely a tertiary requirement, function first, then sound tweak, then art!!
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Drilling templates

Ross
Milkit wrote
Agreed!  I really should know how to use software of this ilk by now, but then the graphics of the pedal are (for me at least) most definitely a tertiary requirement, function first, then sound tweak, then art!!
I agree. Most pedals that I finish for myself are unpainted, maybe with Sharpie labeling. If it's for someone else, I'll usually have Pedal Parts Plus powdercoat the box for me. Occasionally, I do some graphic design... like this (guess the pedal!)

Re: Drilling templates

Milkit
Is it a Tesco Lasagne?
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Drilling templates

dexxyy
That`s not funny, but one of my mate`s runs a burger van that`s a converted horsebox, some stick he`s had from his customers lately
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: Drilling templates

dexxyy
..... But i`ll guess at the Don Corleone`s revenge overdrive
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: Drilling templates

Madferret
Hahaha, this really made me giggle.

Re: Drilling templates

Milkit
It was only meant to be tongue in cheek Dexxyy, I mean no harm.

I used to make Horseboxes, what a shit job that was, I hated every minute of it.  Needless to say I wasn't there very long!

Sorry, meant to add a  after the that's not funny remark, this fkin iPad gets right on my tits at times. I know it was a joke mate, and a fin good one too

Haha, no worries bud.
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Drilling templates

mah62
Thought I was the only person in the world who's ipad drives him mental! Pissed myself at the joke, too:D