ELK BIG MUFF SUSTAINAR

ThatOneGuy
I'm sure this one wouldn't be a big challenge for one of you guys to insert these component values into the ol' Big Muff standard layout. From what I've read, it's pretty close to a Triangle muff with a few different component values in the tone stack.

Re: ELK BIG MUFF SUSTAINAR

Mulekicker
I'm into this too only because of my love of Boris and particularly Wata. She uses an Elk muff. I believe the Dice Works Muff Diver on the main page is a modded out version of the pnp triangle which the Elk is a clone of. Don't quote me on that though.

Re: ELK BIG MUFF SUSTAINAR

I have a layout for muffs and should be able to take care of this. Haven’t had much time to make layouts recently, this might be he one to get me back in gear.

Re: ELK BIG MUFF SUSTAINAR

ThatOneGuy
Thanks for putting together that layout (and so quickly!). I'm hoping to verify it within the next day or two.