Enclosed mono jacks

Vince
Does anyone know a good place to source these? I usually buy jacks in bulks of 50... Tayda have stereo ones for $0.45 which is extremely cheap (not sure of the quality though)...I usually use open jacks but I quite like to try some enclosed ones

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Enclosed-Mono-1-4-Jack-Socket-DIY-Pedal-Parts-UK-/300891646534?pt=UK_Guitar_Accessories&hash=item460e8a2a46

Re: Enclosed mono jacks

borntwisted
DoctorTweek has some, 73p each: Jack Socket 1/4" Stereo, Switched, Enclosed

Prefer the standard jacks myself, but I'm no expert! HTH

Re: Enclosed mono jacks

I bought some of the Neutrik's ones from here:

http://www.rapidonline.com/Cables-Connectors/Connectors-Audio-Video/6-35mm-Jack/6-35mm-Jack-Socket

They've also got the sockets you just ordered by the looks of it

Re: Enclosed mono jacks

Vince
They look pretty good, Mark. I'll see how I get on with the ones I've ordered then order some from Rapid if I prefer them.