Euthymia ICBM Fuzz

zosotone
This post was updated on .
It's another IC Big Muff but sounds amazing!

I have found this layout:

And this is the original EH IC layout:

Re: Euthymia ICBM Fuzz

Airswift
Unverified

Re: Euthymia ICBM Fuzz

zosotone
Nice! well done, in the original C12 it’s 120n.

Re: Euthymia ICBM Fuzz

BetterOffShred
I have 100s and 150s.. maybe parallel up a 100n and a 22n ceramic.  Should be easy enough. Probably would be ok 150n too..

Also.. am I the only one who cuts out that 100k to ground at circuit output?  It makes the pedal way louder... haven't noticed any real tonal variation.. am I wrong ?

Re: Euthymia ICBM Fuzz

zosotone
With this circuit really I don’t know, with other proyects I noticed a tonal variation. At this moment, I don’t have to much time to make this vero f*ck.

Re: Euthymia ICBM Fuzz

Gainiac
As far as I can tell the original "layout" all this is based off is no good.  There are a number of mistakes, not the least of which is the fact that the 2nd opamp has no power supply.  Would not recommend anyone build this until changes are made unless you're up for troubleshooting... not verified.