Favorite Chorus

M. Spencer
I'm thinking of building a chorus for my board, looking at options. My favorite I've played through is the Dunlop Rotovibe, and so far my favorite DIY chorus that I've auditioned on YouTube is the Zombie (of which I've also read some horror stories). What chorus pedals have you built, and which was your favorite?

RE: Favorite Chorus

Chris60601
This post was updated on .
There are 3

1. Little Angel
2. Zombie
3. Madbean Pork barrel (Boss CE-2)
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Favorite Chorus

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
oh my god!little devils chorus!!!i've build that too and it was working only in Mondays and Thursdays!

i've unboxed that and re-used everything in other projects that respect my efforts!!!

i now only have the clone theory.really nice, clean & stable chorus.

Re: Favorite Chorus

Small clone.

Btw, I still have to build the little bastard chorus. Even though we'e all been warned, I just have to do it. Lol

Re: Favorite Chorus

Muadzin
Build Your Own Clone Analog Chorus. The older version, not the current, which is based on the Boss CE-2. The older version was based on the Small Clone. Oddly enough I don't use it for chorus, but for vibrato, with a vibrato mod.