Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Footswitch

Geiri
Hey guys, I know I could do it myself but I don't have the time. This is a super easy build. It's not the standard footswitch because it has a little circuit.

Can the 1N4448 be replaced with 1N4148?

Here's the schematic:

www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Footswitch

Yes, no problem

Re: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Footswitch

toddvirgil
Hey Mark, did you do a layout for this one? I'm needing to make one myself...

Re: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Footswitch

MojoJoeJoe
Bump for a vero layout. Would be killer if you guys could incorporate the reverb on/off as well... There's a whole build doc with pics and schems in the Justin Holton Files. Which, by the way, every HRD owner should read... http://home.comcast.net/~fredholz/Justin-Holton/The%20Steve%20Laybutt%20Mods.pdf

Re: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Footswitch

dv8fuzz
*bump .....Any chance to get a layout of this. Got a buddy using a HRD for small gigs and his switch is giving him issues.... Thanks guys!