Flabulanche / Snowday OD-Compression

Alex
This post was updated on .
Here is Madbean's modified version of Jon Patton's great overdrive:

...and Jon Patton's original:

Re: Flabulanche / Snowday OD-Compression

Luke51411
Thanks! I guess I need to order a 15v Zener now... Is it possible to make one by teepeeing lower voltage zeners?

Re: Flabulanche / Snowday OD-Compression

Alex
Maybe 2 diodes with the same wattage in series? Not 100% sure.

Re: Flabulanche / Snowday OD-Compression

glasspak73
What is the sound difference between these two?Does one have more gain then the other?

Re: Flabulanche / Snowday OD-Compression

Alex
Hi!
Brian has described all the differences on his website:
http://www.madbeanpedals.com/projects/Flabulanche/Flabulanche_2015.pdf

Re: Flabulanche / Snowday OD-Compression

Nice job Alex