Forum ads?

Addy Bart
Recently when browsing the forum on my iPhone, I’ve noticed there’s a helluva lot of ads and pop ups... any one else experiencing the same?

Re: Forum ads?

nostradoomus
Nothing more than the usual banner ad up top.

Re: Forum ads?

nostradoomus
As soon as I posted that^ this site exploded with ads. Freaky.

Re: Forum ads?

The ads are something out of our control.  They get to post ads because they give us the forum for free so we're pretty much stuck with them.  I never see them because I use an ad blocker, so if they've got a lot and it's becoming intrusive I'd suggest doing the same and blocking them.

Re: Forum ads?

Addy Bart
Thank you for your reply, Mark. Everything's fine again after installing the ad blocker.