Futurlec Vero

Lee Oswald
So I've been buying vero from various sources to see who has what, at what price. I just received my 110x94mm sized pieces. I wanted to have plenty of bigger pieces on hand, as some projects require larger pieces than what Tayda offers.

It appears to be the same quality as Tayda. I get the feeling from looking at it the buy their vero from the same place. It's decently priced, the shipping is reasonable. But they tell you you'll have it in 7 to 10 days. WRONG. Expect 15 to 20 days.

If you purchase through Futurlec, use Paypal. I tried three times to order three pieces of this, and every time, they declined my card, despite there being enough to cover the cost of the order many times over. I finally tried paypal and had success.

I still think Veroboard.com has a far superior product for a good price. I'll use them instead from now on for larger sizes.
I didn't shoot anyone.

Re: Futurlec Vero

Jopn
Tayda just started stocking larger pieces as well.
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.

Re: Futurlec Vero

Lee Oswald
Woo-hoo!!!! That's great news.

Although the quality at veroboard.com is hard to beat.
I didn't shoot anyone.

Re: Futurlec Vero

alltrax74
You are you can find big pieces (100x500mm) at reichelt.de and rapidonline.com

I don't like the corners on tayda's boards, i think they are a useless waste of space

Re: Futurlec Vero

Lee Oswald
I agree with you about the Tayda boards having wasted space. But at their prices, it's not much of a loss.

The idea behind this thread, and the other one I started on this subject was to give those of us here in the western hemisphere, sources that are on our side of the globe. Tayda is based in the far east, but they have supply houses here in the states. And veroboard.com is in Canada. This has some advantages for those of here in Canada, N. America and Latin America.
I didn't shoot anyone.