Fuzzhugger AB Synth

Re: Fuzzhugger AB Synth

doomkraft89
Found a little miss in your layout. Shouldn´t effect the result I think? But the second 1M resistor to ground is on the other side of the 10uf in the schem..
Best regards.
Stoned to the bone, Swedens legacy.

Re: Fuzzhugger AB Synth

edo1123
It works!!! I figured out that the trip pot was just a feedback loop, then I found a little mistake in the grounding connection.. This thing is literally amazing.
PXM

Re: Fuzzhugger AB Synth

PXM
Hi! I just registered to say I can verify the rocket layout. Sounds great! Substituted 1n4001 for diodes, a 20k resistor, all linear pots, and a 500k pot for "text" (starve). Works wonderfully. This is the third and neatest sounding oscillating fuzzes I've made, after the Parallel Universe and Christine. Thanks!
:Paul

Re: Fuzzhugger AB Synth

squirrels
Built it, works great... But I just realized that the Ab-Synth Dream is a tweaked Ab-Synth with a Phantom Octave in front. The mods are gain control (most likely an input gain) and voicing switch, which I'm guessing is probably for the clipping diodes. Any thoughts or ideas about my guesses?
12