Golden Dragon Overdrive

Ciaran Haslett
A great tube sounding, modified AMZ Mini Booster by Dragonfly on DIYSB.  Sound clip here

Golden Dragon Overdrive

Re: Golden Dragon Overdrive

Chris60601
With J201 SMD

Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Golden Dragon Overdrive

Blackboarcult
Verified!

Could not hear the sound clip on the embedded link, but since it was fairly low-part and I had a piece of vero just this size, I gave it a try. Used an A10K for gain, sweep seems Ok to me.

Really, and I mean, really nice sounding... I plugged it into my DAW with a JCM800 and SLO emulator and this thing added a beautiful crunchy drive to it. Definitely gonna box this one.

Cheers and thanks for all your work!!!