Got some unverified layouts for ya..

Geiri
As some of you might have noticed, there are two layouts that I did on this site. I've got some more and was wondering if anyone would like to try them out? None of them are very large. I'm still working my way up to do larger layouts.

If anyone's interested, I'll post them here.

What I've got is:
-Big John Granny Puker
-Howies Metal Simplex with tone knob
-Joe Davisson Simple Overdrive
-Joe Davisson Simple Sim (cabinet simulator)
-Noisemaker Donner Party
-"Speaker Saturation Simulator"
-Synthgeek SOD-358
-The Rocket (Modified 3-transistor Fuzz)
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Got some unverified layouts for ya..

Dave
Yes please!!!!
Thanks
Dave

Re: Got some unverified layouts for ya..

Dulouz
Please do!

Re: Got some unverified layouts for ya..

piltdownman
certainly
Keith

Re: Got some unverified layouts for ya..

Geiri

Schematics can be provided if needed! Enjoy
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Got some unverified layouts for ya..

Dave
Thanks Geiri, I think I'll have a crack at one or two tonight, I'll let you know how I get on, maybe Mark or Miro could add them to the main blog if we verify them and of course if thats what you want.
Thanks
Dave

Re: Got some unverified layouts for ya..

Dave
Hi Geiri, the Donner party works fine, the layout reminds me of the ROG buzzbox. I also tried the metal simplex but am having some problems with it. I will have another look tonight and see if it is anythig I have done wrong, or could be a transistor gain/biasing problem.
Thanks
Dave

Re: Got some unverified layouts for ya..

Dave
Hmm something isnt right with my build. I've tripple checked component placement and soldering etc. I'm getting a distorted tone but not like the one on that youtube video, there is also weird note decay, the distortion gates as well.
Thanks
Dave