Great Scott!

skeletonghost
From 4114 Custom Effects:

So here's a project I've been wanting to do for a while, and I have to say it turned out quite nicely ...
This year is the year that Marty McFly travels to - so what better way to celebrate than to geek out with a BTTF style delay pedal.
It's a lovely sounding analogue-style warm delay, but who cares, it's got a glowing flux capacitor, that kicks in when you turn the delay on!
It also has a backlit roentgen meter for keeping an eye on the plutonium level (this meter needle reacts to how hard you play and also to the tails of the delay.)
And of course got the MPH meter set at the crucial 88.0mph ...
Check out the pics below, and a little video of the lighting effects. It was kinda hard to hold the camera and play, so I just connected a guitar to the input and strummed to demonstrate the moving coil meter. I'll get set up with a proper audio demo soon, hopefully.

Re: Great Scott!

AC_FX
This kind of thing makes life worth living.  Excellent.

Re: Great Scott!

Heath
Yep, I gotta give it some love.  Awesome.

Re: Great Scott!

M. Spencer
So how do you bias the circuit to achieve the necessary 1.21 gigawatts?