Ground tab?

Kinski
Anyone know where to get those small metal ground tabs that screw into the side of an enclosure? I've seen these on few pedals. Mostly DAM stuff.

You can see one here, next to the input jack:

Re: Ground tab?

Kinski
I asked too quickly. Found them at smallbear. Called solder lugs.

Re: Ground tab?

Vince
If you search 'solder lugs' on eBay a few come up. I use these type...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/tattoo-machine-solder-lugs-wire-coils-tattoo-gun-machine-parts-uk-free-post-/171342893609?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Tattoos_BodyArt_SM&hash=item27e4d51229

And I think I use an M3 size nut and screw is 6mm long...

Re: Ground tab?

Kinski
Thanks. How is the DAM lug connected. Does not see like a screw. A rivet of some kind?

Re: Ground tab?

Vince
Yeah It looks like a rivet... I may try them in the future but the ones I found are quite pricey...

these might be worth a try

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100pcsc-Furniture-M3-Rivet-Nut-Flat-Head-Insert-Nutsert-/271492816493?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3f363b9e6d