HYPERION

MOPO

Re: HYPERION

Muadzin
The one thing I always wonder with fuzz pedal demos, or any kind of dirt pedal demo for that matter, how do they sound when placed in a pedal chain? Sure they sound awesome when played straight into by guitar followed by straight into an amp, but how do they sound when placed on a pedal board, with various other pedals in front and behind, including buffers. Especially with these simple fuzz circuits.

Re: HYPERION

MOPO
Hello,

Hyperion is a very high gain fuzz draft, put in the chain of effects live I have tried and gives quickly the sound boiled :) you also have to adjust it with the volume of the guitar that it diffuse least porridge.

sorry if my English is not very good j 'hope that the market will Google translation

bye

fred