Happy New Year

Marbles
In whatever timezone you guys may be:

Happy F-ing new year!!

Re: Happy New Year

traktop
Strange, but we have 2 different timezones in the same country depending on the season, (spring/autumn)...
Anyway, happy new year from Spain!!!

Re: Happy New Year

Re: Happy New Year

Pavlos
happy new year from half way up the east coat of England, may 2017 be a year of peace, love, and good happiness stuff for yourselves and those you hold dear

Re: Happy New Year

MOPO

Re: Happy New Year

Zanius
Hope you guys have a good one!

Re: Happy New Year

BassVD
Happy 2017 from Belgium!

Re: Happy New Year

Hozy31
Hope everyone has a fantastic year. Happy New Year from Sheffield.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Happy New Year

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
happy new year my friends!

Re: Happy New Year

PMowdes

Yeah happy new year

Lets hope it's a better one than 2016

Re: Happy New Year

Silver Blues
Happy New Year from Nova Scotia! and yeah, let's really hope this one's better than the last

Re: Happy New Year

Kinski
Happy New Year from Brooklyn to you all!

Re: Happy New Year

Frank_NH
A little late here, but Happy New Year to all!  I hoping to release my amp sim project shortly (the prototype works, but I need to do a few more things).
mug

Re: Happy New Year

mug
Just returned home from a trip to a more sunny part of the world without any wifi available  - so a very late happy 2017 from Germany to all you solder-heroes!