Has anyone hacked an old iPad into an oscilloscope?

Has anyone hacked an old iPad into an oscilloscope?

Sensei Tim
My iPad is verging on obsolete and I want to put it to use.  Anyone hacked their to function as an oscilloscope?

Re: Has anyone hacked an old iPad into an oscilloscope?

Neil mcNasty
No hacking needed!
Just download a oscilloscope app!
There should be several options available...

Re: Has anyone hacked an old iPad into an oscilloscope?

Sensei Tim
I meant the probes with the old 30 pin connectors

I've seen some for sale but they're priced a bit ridiculously.

Re: Has anyone hacked an old iPad into an oscilloscope?

Neil mcNasty

Re: Has anyone hacked an old iPad into an oscilloscope?

Sensei Tim
Thanks!

Re: Has anyone hacked an old iPad into an oscilloscope?

BuGG
Tonepad has an etchable PCB for the 30 pin port...  Could come in handy for this.

http://www.tonepad.com/getFileInfo.asp?id=106

Re: Has anyone hacked an old iPad into an oscilloscope?

Sensei Tim
hells yes!

any idea where to source the 30 pin connectors??