Help with wiring pots, switches, and power supllies

Help with wiring pots, switches, and power supllies

Sean J. Dooley
I am building my first stripboard pedal and I'm wondering where to connect the wires to the led, switches, pots, and jacks.

Re: Help with wiring pots, switches, and power supllies

Sean J. Dooley
I'm building the Satisfaction Fuzz by the way. And I know where most of the pot connections go.

Thanks

Re: Help with wiring pots, switches, and power supllies

What are you building?  The wires are marked up on the layout, and it goes hand in hand with the offboard wiring in the first image here

http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/offboard-wiring.html

The resistor for the LED is sometimes included on the board, so if you see a wire marked LED+ from the board then you know you don't have to add one offboard as shown in that layout.

Cool, thanks. Is that first image true bypass? I've never seen that layout before.

Re: Help with wiring pots, switches, and power supllies

Sean J. Dooley
Nevermind. After a morr through, inspection I can see that it is true-bypass.

Thanks for your help.