I love this (from ti.com website)

Heath
You further certify that these products will not be used in any way for or in the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, activities associated with biological, chemical, and/or nuclear weapons, or activities/technologies capable of delivering such weapons, including certain "rocket systems" and "unmanned air vehicles"
I was just ordering some samples and that made me wonder again if Mark and/or Miro are building a Germanium Deathstar... with clipping options, of course.  That would be one big-ass dpdt switch.

Re: I love this (from ti.com website)

Well if the FCC are going to treat us like we're making something dangerous, we're damn well going to make something fricking dangerous!

Re: I love this (from ti.com website)

Hey if the Ge deathstar is still in the works, count me in! I always wanted a planet destroying deathray

Re: I love this (from ti.com website)

IvIark wrote
Well if the FCC are going to treat us like we're making something dangerous, we're damn well going to make something fricking dangerous!
Eeeeexactly.

Re: I love this (from ti.com website)

Jopn
Not only that, but one that interacts well with the volume and tone controls on your guitar!

rocket88 wrote
Hey if the Ge deathstar is still in the works, count me in! I always wanted a planet destroying deathray
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.

Re: I love this (from ti.com website)

Re: I love this (from ti.com website)

Dave
No no no, you need the magic germanium klon diodes to build a deathray and we all know who has all of those.
Besides, everyone knows vintage death rays kill better!

Re: I love this (from ti.com website)

Heath
Darth Vader straps on his Gibson (Dark Side, bitches!)
Flying V, because that's totally what DV would play,
probably a Michael Schenker Signature model.

"(KISHHHKOSSHHH)Clean Signal..."

*Strrrummm...*

"(KSHHHHKUSSHHHH)Target Alderaan... (SHHUSHHWUSHHH)
and bring me my totally not a FuzzFace ripoff which I shall
call the Planet Buster."

"But, Lord Vader.. isn't it the same circuit with a tweak to
the*CHOKEGASPGURGLE*"

"(KISHHHKOSSHHH) 5 years of careful research (KSHHHH)
and Unicorn pubes-"

"Alderaan targeted, my Lord*CHOKEGASPGURGLE*"

"(SHHUSHHWUSHHH) NEVER WHEN I'M MONOLOGUE-ING!"

"Private Jones assuming targeting command, my Lord."

"(KSHHHHKUSSHHHH) Private?"

"Yes, you've killed everyone else."

"(KSHHHHKUSSHHHH) Very well.  Prepare to fire on my
Power Chord."

"Yes, my Lord.  Fuzz at 12 o'clock, Volume set to 11-"

"(KISHHHKOSSHHH) Fuzz and Volume to Max."

"But, my Lord, the clipping-" <Vader makes chocking
motion> "yes, my Lord, controls maxed!!"

"(SHHUSHHWUSHHH) Behold the power of the Dark Side,
Vintage Germanium Transistors, ridiculously expensive
vintage-grime coated mojo capacitors, (KISHHHKOSSHHH)
and wishful-thinking!!!"

*STOMP* *CHA-CHUNK*

*fizzle!!!!*

<Meanwhile, 1500 lightyears away>

"Whoa..."

"What's wrong, Ben, are you okay?"

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if some vintage
Ge transistors cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.
I fear something terrible has happened."

<...and back at the Ge Deathstar>

"(KISHHHKOSSHHH) Fuck me!  Who plugged this into a negative
ground power supply?!"

"Admiral Britishguy, sir."

<Vader makes choking motions>

"You already choked him, my Lord.  He's dead."

"(SHHUSHHWUSHHH) Dammit!!  Admiral Jones, see if that
Russian guy on Ebay has anymore 2N404As."

"yes, my Lord."

"(KISHHHKOSSHHH) get 2 pair if he has them."

"Yes, my Lord."

"(KSHHHHKUSSHHHH) and bring me my Klone Centaur"

"You mean your Klon Centaur?"

"(SHHUSHHWUSHHH) Hell no, I can't afford one of those."

"Right away, my Lord."

Re: I love this (from ti.com website)

dexxyy
Fuck sake, coffee sprayed all over the laptop now.
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: I love this (from ti.com website)

Re: I love this (from ti.com website)

Oh that's just brilliant. Give this man a medal.

Re: I love this (from ti.com website)

dbat69
Heath, you should get a call from the script writers of the next 3 episodes - you may just have something there - the Ge Force be with you
My sides ache now

Re: I love this (from ti.com website)

Bwahaha. I find all This shit hysterical. My buddies think I'm retarded because of how much I've been laughing. They just don't get it, even my musician friends don't. It must be a builder thing.

Re: I love this (from ti.com website)

Heath
Yep, if I posted this anywhere else it'd be like

Re: I love this (from ti.com website)

iggy
OMG that's brilliant!