I'm fed up with this weather .....

... so I'm going to Benidorm.  See you all next week!

Re: I'm fed up with this weather .....

JaviCAP
Administrator
Have a good time in Benidorm, sadly I'm on call from next week and can't go to Castellón :(

Weather will be nice on next week on Alicante, so you're lucky!

Re: I'm fed up with this weather .....

Excellent, cheers Javi

Re: I'm fed up with this weather .....

Dave
Mark, based on watching television and listening to regional stereotypes, am i correct in saying there are more northerners in Benidorm then there are in the north of England? Haha just kidding, have a good time you lucky sod.
Thanks
Dave

Re: I'm fed up with this weather .....

PStevenson

the weather was okay till this morning when I woke up and I had time traveled back to the middle of winter - plans dashed, electronics room freezing cold, bulb blown.

see you in Benidorm
www.paulinthelab.com - Stripboard Layouts

Re: I'm fed up with this weather .....

Too
Much
Vodka

Re: I'm fed up with this weather .....

JaviCAP
Administrator
Drinking vodka at 4:00 pm? You brits are crazy XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

BR