I might be mad

Sensei Tim
Starting on a new project. It's going to be a big one...

Re: I might be mad

cylens
looks great!!! just finished a sansamp bddi with 2 channels and DI output and I was thinking about doing something similar with an Openhaus, ROG condor and DI output... (yeah, some sort of masochistic build, I guess)

Where do you source your dual concentric pots?

Looking forward to seeing your project finished!

Re: I might be mad

Sensei Tim
Got it and the knobs at small bear. I couldn't find any other source for them.

Re: I might be mad

Chris60601
Lookie at all them knobbies!!!!

So - if you add an additional nut to the pot (inside of pedal) or, simply adjust it - you can have the nut on the topside nearly hidden by the knobs (bringing them closer to the pedal.

Of course, you prolly knew that already :) but well done Tim. I really like the fact that the sides are left unpainted but sanded to a nice dullish shine. Really classes up the device
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: I might be mad

Silver Blues
So neat  That's going to be awesome when it's done.

Re: I might be mad

Muadzin
I've seen worse. The vero's for the Sagan Delay, Liquid Mercuiry and Twin Peaks come to mind. Compared to that the Diefet looks pretty simple. Your box however looks really wicked cool though.