IVIARK RULES!

jalmonsalmon
Just chiming in here and giving many many many thanks for IVIark and Marisol and everyone else for all that you do!

I have learned so much about circuits from this site and I cannot express enough thanks to everyone that keeps this possible

-aka
jalmonsalmon

Re: IVIARK RULES!

Thank you, glad you're getting something from the site.  Oh but it's Mirosol by the way

Re: IVIARK RULES!

Dave
+100 for both IvyLark and Mirror Soul as I fondly refer to them, great job chaps!

Re: IVIARK RULES!

JaviCAP
Miro's being run after by spanish every time:

Mirosol in spanish means something like "I stare at the sun" (yeah, indian name as he said :P)

but now, Jalmon named him "Marisol" that is a very common female name in Spain, a diminutive of Maria Soledad :P

J.

Re: IVIARK RULES!

mojo321
I'll add some thanks to that!   And hey, hopefully Miro has some cool sunglasses to handle that "staring at the sun" habit.

Re: IVIARK RULES!

jalmonsalmon

my bad!  I spell like I dance... Really bad!  hahaa  Sorry Mirosol!