Ibanez TSV808 Vemuram Overdrive

Equinox
Hey Guys

The folks over at PedalPCB have a layout, schematics, and PCB for the Ibanez TSV808 Vemuram Overdrive after it was reverse-engineered from it's 4-layer board!!

I built it up and it is KILLER!!!

I even demoed it with a few area musicians for Bass and they said it was the winner of the TS pedal shootout!!

However, one request came in....that was they wanted to extend the bottom a little more for 5 string players , so down to the 61.7Hz I believe the bass guitar low-B is without loosing any of the DNA and tone that is already there and keep those notes betwen low-E to low-B from flubbing out!

The ask is 2 fold...

1. What components to change and what value(s) to accomplish this?
2. You guys might want to do a Vero Board of this because it sounds so awesome and a lot of the work already done reverse-engineering, schematic, PCB!

Let me know.  Thanks in advance.  And Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

ref: https://www.pedalpcb.com/product/pcb505/
ref: Download Build Documentation - https://docs.pedalpcb.com/project/Danae-PedalPCB.pdf

Re: Ibanez TSV808 Vemuram Overdrive

fx-fidden
Without looking deeply in this specific schematic, I can tell you that generally increasing input and output caps will let pass more low end.
Maybe later I could tell you something more.
I build pedals

Re: Ibanez TSV808 Vemuram Overdrive

Willard
Mistake in first post - verified