If any of you are looking for someone to do video demos for your pedals

If any of you are looking for someone to do video demos for your pedals

vick
If any of you are looking for someone to do a video demo of your pedal I wanted to recommend Jack Fossett

[Webpage]

YouTube

Jack and I started working together about a year ago and the quality of his work and his professionalism is first rate.  I am running out of work for him since I have had him demo pretty much every pedal I make.

 Besides me he has done video demos for other small builders and a couple of the bigger guys like Keeley and Martin.

Jack is located in the USA (New England area) and you can contact his through either of the pages listed.

Re: If any of you are looking for someone to do video demos for your pedals

Thanks man. I've been thinking of starting to sell, cause I've had a lot of people ask me to build for them, but never knew who I could get to demo other than myself, and I suck at guitar being a bass player. Lol

Re: If any of you are looking for someone to do video demos for your pedals

JaviCAP
Good to know :)

Anyway, I usually refuse to do (or ask someone to do) demos. Time ago I had some problems with buyers that claimed that the demos were not real, as in the video they did sound awesome, but once they had the pedal in their rig it did sound  different and no way as good as in the demo.

Usually they were people that just supposed that the pedal would give them the hands of Joe Bonamassa and transform their Epiphone and 15W solid state Marshalls into Steve Vai's touring rig.

So, I said: no more fucking demos. Luckyly I know enough real musicians that like my boxes, so I can sell now about three or four pedals a month (don't wanna sell more, when it gets a job, it really drives me mad) so I don't lose money with this hobby and get enough to allow some fancies or pay my older son's glasses every 6 months :P

J.

Re: If any of you are looking for someone to do video demos for your pedals

i figured the same thing, at least as far as it becoming a job. i figure doing small short runs of stuff. i mean who knows, it could be the next Klon and be worth thousands.