Iketara Iku – Dual EQ (verified)

KT

Iketara Iku – Dual EQ (verified)

KT
I made a vero for the Iketara Iku from Drolo.
http://www.davidrolo.com/2017/03/03/iketara-iku-dual-eq/
For those who don't know him, he makes amazing pedals. Check his site!!

This vero is verified and sounds vero good. Let me know if you have tips to improve the layout.

This is not a true bypass pedal! In and Out need to be connected to the jacks.
KT

Re: Iketara Iku – Dual EQ (verified)

KT
watch out, there's a discrepancy between the vero with components and the one without. Cut G-H (eq2 bass 3) is wrong on the layout with components. I'll correct this
gul

Re: Iketara Iku – Dual EQ (verified)

gul
This post was updated on .
Thanks for the layout, and for the heads up. I did notice this while building it. David's stuff is awesome, looking forward to getting this one up and running. Thanks for the layout.
gul

Re: Iketara Iku – Dual EQ (verified)

gul
I made this EQ, it sounds killer. Thanks again for the layout, KT.

I'm having a hard time with the switch wiring. Hopefully someone can help. I have in and out going directly to their respective jacks. I am using 3pdt foot switches for each channel of the EQ. When I switch on EQ1, I get a loud hum only. When I switch on EQ2, I get sound. However, if I turn up any of the controls I get oscillation. I know the board works fine, I tested the circuit before boxing. I think I just have the switching mucked up. Any help is greatly appreciated. I have it wired like this:

KT

Good to hear that you like it! The pedal I made was for a friend, so I'm not sure how I wired the switches, but it looks right the way you've drawn it up.
gul

Thanks for your answer, KT. David Rolo took a look and he also said the switch wiring looks good, so I'm stumped! I'm pretty certain it's a grounding issue at this point. I have all the grounds connected to the ground pole on the power jack. The next thing I will try is to change out the jack. It's a high quality Lumberg jack, but hey... Even good quality parts can fail now and then.
gul

Re: Iketara Iku – Dual EQ (verified)

gul
It is ages later, but I found the problem with my build. Faulty switch! Replaced it and all is well. This layout works flawlessly.