Insane tube

Kinski
Check this thing out. Put a pick there for scale.

Re: Insane tube

Kinski

Re: Insane tube

Kinski

Re: Insane tube

Re: Insane tube

Kinski
I have no idea. I was in LA for a bit. Had some time off. Went to a very strange place called The Museum of Jurassic Technology. It was behind glass with no info at all. No pics were allowed but I managed to get these. I'd love to know where it came from.

Re: Insane tube

Re: Insane tube

That's pretty cool Kinski!

The biggest tubes I have ever seen were at the BBC World Service transmitting station at the town where I used to live.

These suckers were well over four feet long, powering up to 300 000 Watts (The Great Wall Of Marshall?), ran at 20 000 Volts, and were steam cooled!

Re: Insane tube

Silver Blues
Sheeeeiiiiiittttt...