Instagram accounts

fenderguy79
Ok guys lets have your instagram accounts.
I probably have a bunch of you already (pedalprojects, reaper, etc)

mine are teezercustomeffects and wthiessen

Will

Re: Instagram accounts

GuitarGas
guitargasdotcom

Re: Instagram accounts

Sorry, don't have an account.

Re: Instagram accounts

Kinski
Also no account.

Re: Instagram accounts

Geiri
@pedalprojects is me!

I highly suggest people use Instagram as there's so much to see there and it's a huge place for sharing gear photos.
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Instagram accounts

Chris60601
Alright - just created mine (only few images for now)

cds60601
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Instagram accounts

Re: Instagram accounts

Freppo
mine is parasitstudio

Right now i'm putting up one demo videoclip each day for as long as I can
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: Instagram accounts

Marbles
Alright, I'm sure there is more by now?

I was thinking of starting this threat since I'm very curious how you guys do things. Ofcourse there's the "Show your pedalguts"- thread, but t hat doesn't cover everything.

Re: Instagram accounts

Battery Acid
Mine is collateralfx

Re: Instagram accounts

Marbles
Thanks! Apparently I was already following you :D

Re: Instagram accounts

Battery Acid
Marbles, what's your user name there?

Re: Instagram accounts

Marbles
Its Trailofmarbles  :)

Re: Instagram accounts

Suzukiscottie
Suzukiscottie

Not much in my Instagram account, but i'll make a better effort from now!

:-)

Re: Instagram accounts

I just made an account. Now I need to figure out what this newfangled technology is supposed to do :P

Re: Instagram accounts

Marbles
Haha, if I can do it... I was very hesitant (is that the word) to use it, but decided to give it a go. I quite like it to be honest. A lot of nice gear on your feed and not a lot of opinions, just pictures :)

Re: Instagram accounts

M. Spencer
www.instagram.com/therealmauricespencer

Re: Instagram accounts

Marbles
Thanks! Apparently I was following a lot of people from this forum already haha

Re: Instagram accounts

Sensei Tim
mastereffectspedals