John Hollis Easy Vibe

Milkit
Hi guys,

Any chance that this one could be done on vero please?  I have the pcb mirror layout for it, so it's no problem if you can't or would rather not, but thought I would ask first in case anyone else would be interested in it.

Thanks boys,

Matt
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: John Hollis Easy Vibe

Milkit
The only schem I can find is this hq thing; http://www.hollis.co.uk/john/easyvibe.jpg
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: John Hollis Easy Vibe

AuditoryDriving
we need more qood vibes!! :)

Re: John Hollis Easy Vibe

nocentelli

Re: John Hollis Easy Vibe

AuditoryDriving
!!!!

Thanks!!!!

Re: John Hollis Easy Vibe

AuditoryDriving
Is there a cut missing between the 9v in and 9v out as well as a 10k resistor missing on the satelite board? the unlabeled gray cable the Vbias i guess.

Thanks!!

Re: John Hollis Easy Vibe

AuditoryDriving
Just saw you put the 10k for Vbias on the chorus/vibrato switch :)

Re: John Hollis Easy Vibe

traktop
Does anyone have experience on this one vs mxr 90 "vibe mod" for a decent vibe sound?