Layout Help

Hey everyone, thanks to the help of a lot of people in the community I finally think I finished a pedal design I've been working on for a few months now, feels like years, but I need some help with creating the vero layout. I've been working with DIYLC, but I just haven't been able to visualize how to arrange it, so I was hoping someone with more experience could help me out, and possibly point my to some resources that show things step by step, like a video.

Here's the schematic I put together, not sure if I missed anything though

It's basically a combination of the AMZ Mosfet Booster

and Rangeblaster from Fuzz Central

There are still a few issues with values I need to deal with, but can't work with it on the breadboard anymore, it sounds really noisey. If some one can help with a working veroboard, I can get everything corrected and iron out all the details, and will be more than happy to put it all up for anyone that wants to put it together.

Re: Layout Help

mirosol
Administrator
You should name it and post it to contributions section.
fyaelectronics.com

Re: Layout Help

Beaker
How about calling it the "88 Range Booster"

Looks like a useful circuit. I agree with Miro - ship it over to the contributions section, as this is exactly what he has set that up for.

Re: Layout Help

What Miro said. I could arrange that for you.

Re: Layout Help

Done and Done, I'll post it in the contribution section. I thought the contribution section was for finished projects. I've now posted it under the contributions circuit designs section. I'm thinking about calling it the Gritty Kitty. The first stage gives you a sorta open tubey sound that drives the Ge stage, which warms things up and can get very dirty depending on how much you adjust the trimmer in the first.

Thanks Silver for taking the time to help me out and make a layout for me. Any suggestions on where to find more info on how to arrange a vero layout from a schematic? I've read the guide here a few times, but its not clicking for me.

Re: Layout Help

Silver Blues
Anytime man, glad to help. Unfortunately I myself don't have any more info for you, I just learned by reading the guide here.