Layout software.

Milkit
Hi all,

I believe you guys use the DIYLC for the layouts right?  Is there a way of (is the programme itself able to) convert to pnp mirror for pcb etching?  I'm guessing there isn't, but just thought I'd ask. I love the vero stuff, but I love the look of a pcb too. I mean, who doesn't like fannying around with super dangerous chemicals?  ;0)
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Layout software.

I'm sure Pawel (sinner) on FSB has made PCB layouts using DIYLC V2.  I don't know the entire process he used (and it will need cleaning up a bit because you have guidelines on the layouts), but it may be worth asking him.

Re: Layout software.

mirosol
Local synth guys told me about this one: http://www.expresspcb.com/

It's free to use and futurlec takes that app's files for pro-pcbs too. And of course you can print your own too. It is quite usable and let's you compare the schematic to the layout pretty easily - It needs the schem then, of course.. I've played around with it some. It  also runs ok on wine!
fyaelectronics.com

Re: Layout software.

Milkit
Thanks boys!  Will check your suggestions out
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!