Life pedal boost

Teddeeh
Could anyone draw a wee layout?

Re: Life pedal boost

Blackboarcult
There.
Is it wee enough?

Re: Life pedal boost

HamishR
Is it just me or does that look a little bit like a SHO?

Re: Life pedal boost

Teddeeh
You are a legend man, thank you- will make it and double check for it later.

Re: Life pedal boost

Blackboarcult
Yup, LPB1-SHO... plain jane booster circuit here

Teddeeh, lemme know if it works!

Re: Life pedal boost

Told everyone. The boost isn’t special and you can use any boost if you’re building the life pedal clone without any change in tone, except a Germanium boost. No one believed me, and I have a  low number 1st edition and traced it day one.

Re: Life pedal boost

Personally I’d probably prefer the SHO. It offers some protection for the MOSFET and a more interesting way of controlling the gain IMO

Re: Life pedal boost

Teddeeh
Thank you man, works completely as it should. Many thanks. Its not my fav booster personally but perfect for the build im doing.