Looper!

jalmonsalmon
Just throwing this out here...   the kind of looper where you can record a part and it plays back kind of looper!
I will dig for some schematics if no one has any.  Could be too big for vero though and I have no ideal what kind of digital IC type of chip can handle a long memory loop... such as the good old EHX 16 second delay!

CHEERS!

Re: Looper!

jalmonsalmon
Yeah I am dumb...  a looper vero is not going to happen!
DigiTech JamMan Solo XT was something I was looking at and I will just pony up some $$$ and buy one because they are great to have!

CHEERS AGAIN!

Re: Looper!

Madferret
I had one that was built into the BOSS GT-10 I had, it was prett nice to be able to layer up a couple of rhythm parts and then solo over but to be honest the novelty wore off after a while.  If I was playing gigs with it I'm sure I could have found some more use for it but for home jamming I prefer the whip up a couple of drum breaks in Reason and use them.