Lovetone Meatball Rotary wiring.

kizzer
This post was updated on .
So I've been having a crack at a Meatball vero following both Sabro's and John K's layouts and I'm really struggling with the rotary wiring. I am using four 3P4T rotaries and have interpreted them as shown below. Would someone be able to verify that I have this correct?

Cheers
Kieran

EDIT - 3P4T rotary layout verifed.

Re: Lovetone Meatball Rotary wiring.

Marbles
Hi Kizzer,

I'm not too familiar with them to be honest. It did remond me of the Ezekiel layout, which was always too intimidating because of the switch. Maybe the drawing in that layout will help you though?

http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2012/02/dam-ezekiel-25-17.html

Re: Lovetone Meatball Rotary wiring.

AntonyMarsh
I have a question, I have is what do you like better the Neutron or Meatsphere? I've had the Neutron on the back burner for a year now, but recently found the source for the PCB of the Meatsphere. I pretty much was gonna go for that instead of the Neutron.

high speed pcb design for manufacturability guide

Re: Lovetone Meatball Rotary wiring.

A PCB for this will be a lot easier and less maddening when doing the wiring. I suggest grabbing one from DeadendFx. Dino and Phil are members here and their PCBs are top notch. I have one of their meatballs on my desk now, just waiting for the jacks to come in.

Re: Lovetone Meatball Rotary wiring.

kizzer
This post was updated on .
Having built both on Stripboard my favourite would be the Mutron 3 clone. The Meatball is nice, but it has a lot more going on and takes a while to get the sounds I was looking for. The Mutron on the other hand is more simple to use and sounds great.

Re: Lovetone Meatball Rotary wiring.

I tend to agree re Mutron vs Meatball, but for me the effects loop on the Meatball is an important feature. I’d love to do a Mutron with the effects loop to get the best of both