Lovetone Meatball

Re: Lovetone Meatball

PMowdes

Sorry mate, had a few to many last night

This should explain it better

Re: Lovetone Meatball

Hozy31
Thanks Phil, should hopefully have it done by the end of the day. Building a few others at the same time. Using as therapy after a week of gastroenteritis. Hope the hangover isn't to bad
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Lovetone Meatball

PMowdes

Just remember that in some settings it won't work.

Make sure that the trigger is set so that the led trigger light is off.  This seems to be the most important thing to get you going.

And make sure that the attack is set less than the decay.

Turn the sensitivity, colour and intensity all the way up.

Turn the blend right up so you are getting the full wet signal

The band pass filter is best set to band pass (the middle setting), in low pass it seems to be a bit erratic with guitar

and set the  range switch to full

switches are

Sweep (up /down)                            Bandwidth (hi/low)

Range (off / full / half)                     mode (highpass / bandpass / lowpass)

If you get super stuck and can be bothered to translate the page this is useful

http://www.pisotones.com/Meatball/psst/meatball-psst.html

Re: Lovetone Meatball

PMowdes

Any luck getting this going Hozy???

V2 is on it's way, all on board controls so no off board wiring except the power and jacks.  I'll have some left over if your interested.

Re: Lovetone Meatball

Hozy31
Built it up but don't seem to be getting the filter sounds. I heard that the 1458 can be an issue, what did you use? I still haven't revisisted it so may do tonight. I would be up for one of your pot mount boards. Let me know the cost and p&p and i'll paypal you some dosh.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Lovetone Meatball

PMowdes

Yeah I had to get some 1458 's from Rapid before it worked properly, the ones I had from China were all dud.  I'll let you about the new boards once they arrive.

Re: Lovetone Meatball

PMowdes
They arrived

123