Madbean HoneyDripper

SpaceCommandant
Anyone with The Skills want to take a crack at this?

http://madbeanpedals.com/projects/HoneyDripper/docs/HoneyDripper2015.pdf

Re: Madbean HoneyDripper

Willard
Unverified - had to stand some up to keep it to a reasonable size.

Re: Madbean HoneyDripper

SpaceCommandant
Whoa!

A thousand thank yous...........

Re: Madbean HoneyDripper

notnews
Willard, incredible!
I've been working on my schem>vero skills, only made it through one chunk of the MB schem before I had to put it down for the night.. came to work today to find this vero! Happy to see that my bit of layout almost exactly matches it's complement in your drawing. Thanks for doing this! cheers =)

Re: Madbean HoneyDripper

Willard
No problem - happy to help, just hope it works. Forgot to add the board last time.

Re: Madbean HoneyDripper

Drey
Anyone who already built this ?
www.instagram.com/themusicproducerblog

Re: Madbean HoneyDripper

SpaceCommandant
Well, I finally took a crack at this five years later. I'm getting a filtered sound but no movement, no "yow" vocalizing. I measured the voltages and see that the LM324 on the right (IC3?) has a few strange readings: pins 1-3 are over 7V but should be around  .45V ... ?

Re: Madbean HoneyDripper

amsterdam

Re: Madbean HoneyDripper

SpaceCommandant
I tried to cross reference the schematic with the layout to see if there might be an error with the layout but it's a confusing schematic to follow. Either way, those pins shouldn't have such a high voltage so I'll keep poking around. I really want to get this one to work.

Re: Madbean HoneyDripper

SpaceCommandant
So, *facepalm* I had a diode backwards.
Sounds VERIFIED to me!